Embossing stamps have become popular for wedding stationery and business packaging alike. We're a little bit obssessed with them over here. Put your post-it notes and loose paper away if you don't want it mysteriously emobossed!
We're in awe of the creative ways people have come up with to use their paper embossers. And before you ask - yes you can emboss toilet paper and napkins and post-it notes, and labels and envelopes and everything else in between.
We make all of our products in-house so we can ensure the best quality and test on the exact gsm you are using - if that is something you are worried about.
CUSTOM EMBOSSER DETAILS
- 40mm plate - 38mm design space. The design will be placed to full 38mm unless otherwise requested.
- Pocket embosser and desktop version available
- Quality Shiny brand (since 1957) pocket embosser. Made to last and endure the force - no silver generic imports here :-)
- Deep engraving
- Includes plate AND embosser unless you order the plate only
- Engraved and shipped in Australia
EMBOSSER ORDERING PROCESS
- Select Orientation
- Add any comments you have or special requests
- Upload your artwork via messages or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A proof of your design will be sent for approval if requested. Please make sure you check your emails
- Once you have approved your design we will process your order
~~ EMBOSSER PLATE ORIENTATION ~~
- Top plate - for the top embossing. Eg, stationery logo at the top of a page
- Bottom Plate - for bottom embossing. Eg, envelope flap embossing
- Right plate - for embossing on the right hand side of a page
- Left plate - for embossing on the left hand side of a page
~~ ARTWORK SPECIFICATIONS ~~
- Black and white artwork - no shading
- Simple is best. Not sure if your artwork will work? Just ask - we're happy to help
- Preferred artwork is .AI, .PDF (fonts outlined), .SVG or .EPS
- You must own the rights to your artwork
If you only have a .JPG available please get in touch to see if we can convert it for you.